First in class
As a leader in the industry, we know that our future success demands a commitment today to live the culture of QHSE.
QUALITY – We focus our operations and services on results for our customers around the world.
HEALTH – Our proactive measures protect our most important internal asset, our employees.
SAFETY – Our number one priority, so that we can succeed for our customers and protect our combined property.
ENVIRONMENT – We never forget that without protection, there is no worthwhile growth.
Leading edge certification
We’re proud of the certifications that recognize our commitment to QHSE. And our QHSE success means we can offer world-class service you can trust. Our Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Protection (QHSE) Management System is compliant with and certified to:
- The International Management Code for the Safe Operation of Ships and for Pollution Prevention (International Safety Management (ISM) Code), adopted by the International Maritime Organization (International Convention for the Safety of Life At Sea (SOLAS), Chapter IX)
- The ISO 9001: 2008 Standard for Quality Management Systems
- The ISO 14001: 2004 Standard for Environmental Management Systems
A History of Innovation
- In 1997 Atlantic Towing became the first tugboat operator in North America to achieve dual certification to the ISM Code and the ISO 9002: 1994 Standard.
- In 2002 the QHSE Management System was upgraded to achieve certification to the revised ISO 9001: 2000 Standard.
- In 2008 Atlantic Towing became one of the first Offshore Support Vessel/Tugboat management companies in North America to achieve triple ISM Code, ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO 14001: 2004 certification.
Call us for your marine solution at (506) 648-2750
Managing risk and security
We take the security of your valuables seriously: whether it’s cargo, craft or crew. At every level of our business we follow stringent security policies and procedures, offer aggressive training programs, and implement a strict schedule of regular drills and exercises. Learn more about our how we manage your risk.
We work every day to reduce our environmental impact and find new ways to lighten our footprint. Reduce your company’s impact on the environment by choosing a marine project partner who is certified to the ISO 14001: 2004 environmental management systems standard. Find out more about our environmental initiatives.
We’ll work with you to find a tailored solution, whatever and wherever your marine transport needs are. We deliver your cargo, craft and crew safely, reliably and cost-effectively. Find out more about our wide range of services.